POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Any Mac C++ programmers here? : Any Mac C++ programmers here? Server Time
29 Jun 2024 06:05:36 EDT (-0400)
  Any Mac C++ programmers here?
From: Steve
Date: 18 Apr 1999 08:01:49
Message: <3719BC84.62BF2619@puzzlecraft.com>
I'm a beginner at C++ using CodeWarrior. As one of my first things to do
I am writing a postscript-2-bezier_spline converter. I could use a bit
of help with a few C++ basics that we haven't gotten to in school just
yet - mostly string manipulations and data type conversions.

I really like the POV Mac Unofficial version in all ways except for 1
little thing - batch rendering. Maybe someday I can write a new method
to make batch rendering a little easier. Other than that it's clearly a
better POV variant for the powermac.

I am retired from a career in high end graphics, including electronic
prepress since the Mac Plus came out. This allows me to help others in
the area of post-rendering image processing.

steve